Brickwall Radio has Blasted

Sunday's show was amazing! I am in awe of God's greatness! Loving me some my God!!! Grateful for all my guests and listeners. God cover and keep them! Propel them into greatness!Favor reign in their lives! Amen! If you missed it go to www.blogtalkradio.com/brickwallradio. Actress Meagan Tandy, Designer Lameka Weeks of HeightGoddes.com, Andre Baxter of Christine Designs by Andre Millinery, Craig Adams of Adams Int'l House of Fashion, and Stellar Nominated Jai Reed were wonderful guests. Will post their links

Don't rely on what you see and what you hear, EVER! Why? Because these things are temporal for your everlasting life! You must put your everything in God for your every outcome! YES, EVERYTHING! I know for myself that its easier said than done, but please do so! That's my prayer for you today to put your TRUST in God! Be Encouraged world!

About Me

My photo
Surviving and growing stronger. Encouraged and determined to be an ENCOURAGER. I needed to share my heart so hear I am praying that at least 1 person is blessed so it will not be in vain.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Unbelievable is why I am here

I am here because I believe by faith and through prayer God is going to speak a word to those who read and share in this blog and speak to me in the midst of my chaos. I am still unsure where we will go on this journey, but my prayer is that we will all be better for having shared this time in thought, pondering, sharing, and discussing unbelievable acts of craziness taking place in our world today. Why is there so many horrific acts of violence being inflicted on our children. Multiple children are being killed by people who are suppose to be family and friends causing so many tears and heart-clinching pain to even strangers who just hear of these terrible events. Just today a man is charged with the death of a 2yr old left in his care while the mother was at work. Blunt force trauma from bouncing her upside down by her ankles while hitting her head on the floor. That is UNBELIEVABLE! Now, knowing this, I want to encourage us to pray for all involved in this tragedy. Pray the family's strength and endurance during this time of great sorrow for any child lost is a time of grief. Last week, a youngster wanting to take what he didn't work for with a sinful heart killed his family member's two young children ages 7 and 4, their mother, and the mother's sister. He did this for their income tax refund. Senseless and UNBELIEVABLE. A tax refund is spent before its deposited or cashed. Yet, these people lost their lives. Pray for them. Its imperative that when we learn of these things that we pray. Why? Because I am not just a believer, I know without a doubt that prayer changes things and it changes their condition. I am learning how to be a good host blogger so bear with me. I post links to the stories as I read and determine these tragedies are avoidable and most definitely UNBELIEVABLE. Be encouraged to stay with Jesus! If you don't have Him, then I encourage to get to know him. He is the very bestfriend you could ever have and in times like these we need a true friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment