Brickwall Radio has Blasted

Sunday's show was amazing! I am in awe of God's greatness! Loving me some my God!!! Grateful for all my guests and listeners. God cover and keep them! Propel them into greatness!Favor reign in their lives! Amen! If you missed it go to www.blogtalkradio.com/brickwallradio. Actress Meagan Tandy, Designer Lameka Weeks of HeightGoddes.com, Andre Baxter of Christine Designs by Andre Millinery, Craig Adams of Adams Int'l House of Fashion, and Stellar Nominated Jai Reed were wonderful guests. Will post their links

Don't rely on what you see and what you hear, EVER! Why? Because these things are temporal for your everlasting life! You must put your everything in God for your every outcome! YES, EVERYTHING! I know for myself that its easier said than done, but please do so! That's my prayer for you today to put your TRUST in God! Be Encouraged world!

About Me

My photo
Surviving and growing stronger. Encouraged and determined to be an ENCOURAGER. I needed to share my heart so hear I am praying that at least 1 person is blessed so it will not be in vain.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

OMG! Are You Serious?

Pedestrians ignore dying man on New York City sidewalk
Do you mean to tell me, that we are that far gone now, that we see a human being lying in the middle of the sidewalk dying, and do nothing. How? How is this possible in 2010. Cellphones are everywhere if you don't want to use a pay phone. The cell is right there in your pocket or purse and you can't even have the decency to call 911. Yet, we will fight for dogs and cats, but can't assist the dying of a human. Regardless, of his social standing or appearance he was a human being. When its you or your family member this is the response that you want to be ignored in your time of need, huh? I think not. How many were supposed Christians or people of faith I wonder? We are in some sad times now. God is definitely not pleased with the human race. Don't dare forget Sodom and Gomorrah!!! Look around you! People are yelling, I want to marry my life partner and I want the right to go in and visit my partner in the hospital. We better get it together before God comes back. I am telling you His word has not changed. Understand, I am not exempt either. I have committed my share of sin. Two children out of wedlock and premarital sex and other sins. We as a whole need to evaluate our walk and begin to change the course. If we are that lost that we let people die for lack of concern then this world is in terrible trouble. My God please forgive us for we know not the recourse for what we do. Be not decieved my friends, for every action there is a consequence. Be encouraged to care and to do something for those we know standing in need of help. Praying for our world! I love God and I love you! "those whom He loves He chastiseth"

1 comment:

  1. This is sad. He forfeited his life trying to help someone else and no one cared enough to help him. God help us!

    ReplyDelete