Brickwall Radio has Blasted

Sunday's show was amazing! I am in awe of God's greatness! Loving me some my God!!! Grateful for all my guests and listeners. God cover and keep them! Propel them into greatness!Favor reign in their lives! Amen! If you missed it go to www.blogtalkradio.com/brickwallradio. Actress Meagan Tandy, Designer Lameka Weeks of HeightGoddes.com, Andre Baxter of Christine Designs by Andre Millinery, Craig Adams of Adams Int'l House of Fashion, and Stellar Nominated Jai Reed were wonderful guests. Will post their links

Don't rely on what you see and what you hear, EVER! Why? Because these things are temporal for your everlasting life! You must put your everything in God for your every outcome! YES, EVERYTHING! I know for myself that its easier said than done, but please do so! That's my prayer for you today to put your TRUST in God! Be Encouraged world!

About Me

My photo
Surviving and growing stronger. Encouraged and determined to be an ENCOURAGER. I needed to share my heart so hear I am praying that at least 1 person is blessed so it will not be in vain.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mr. President

I missed you today while you were in New Orleans to view the massive oil spill in the Gulf. If only to see your plane take off to know I had been that close to history would have been Totally AWEsome! Well, I am learning each day to live a better life. I have made mistakes personally, financially, etc. Yet, I am here to know that anything is possible so I have to hold onto hope always. You are doing a good job and they talked about Jesus so keep seeking God to lead you and all will work out in the end! I am encouraging you to pray for our President, President Barack Obama, his administration, his family, and our entire government! Be encouraged President Obama!!!

1 comment:

  1. I read today that this may be his "Katrina." The media will do anything to attach something negative to his administration. Thanks for the reminder to keep praying for him. M pastor preached today about the power of praying for others - especially those that we don't know personally.

    ReplyDelete