Brickwall Radio has Blasted

Sunday's show was amazing! I am in awe of God's greatness! Loving me some my God!!! Grateful for all my guests and listeners. God cover and keep them! Propel them into greatness!Favor reign in their lives! Amen! If you missed it go to www.blogtalkradio.com/brickwallradio. Actress Meagan Tandy, Designer Lameka Weeks of HeightGoddes.com, Andre Baxter of Christine Designs by Andre Millinery, Craig Adams of Adams Int'l House of Fashion, and Stellar Nominated Jai Reed were wonderful guests. Will post their links

Don't rely on what you see and what you hear, EVER! Why? Because these things are temporal for your everlasting life! You must put your everything in God for your every outcome! YES, EVERYTHING! I know for myself that its easier said than done, but please do so! That's my prayer for you today to put your TRUST in God! Be Encouraged world!

About Me

My photo
Surviving and growing stronger. Encouraged and determined to be an ENCOURAGER. I needed to share my heart so hear I am praying that at least 1 person is blessed so it will not be in vain.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Class of 90 Do You Remember?

It's been 20 years today that we as a class reached that landmark of becoming High School graduates. Believe me, I look back and like we heard then, I now say, "If I could go back or If I knew then what I know now"! I remember that I had a very bad chest cold that day. Cory was a toddler with his lil suit on as cute as a button. I remember my Aunt Vanessa gave me my first and only real gold watch that unfortunately, I must admit I don't know where it is. My college friend Darren G. for privacy attended with one of my BFF's boyfriend also a college student. He gave me a rose, a card, and a ride to my BFF's house to spend the night to say that I did something that night even though I was extremely sick. I will never forget that I was able to sing in the Graduation Choir because of Mrs. Eula Conley's advocacy to Mr. York that even though I was not in Choral, I would be singing on graduation. I was accepted into Tuskegee Institute, Talladega College, Jacksonville St. Univ. I decided on Tuskegee after some coaching from my godmother and sister. I recieved the Tuskegee Choir Scholarship. I had prior to graduation visited the campus and auditioned for Dr. Hicks along with the actual Tuskegee Choir who were preparing for a tour to the Bahamas. My heart broke and I was not the same after arriving to start my college life knowing Dr. Hicks was there that he died that wk of my orientation. I also recieved the John Hoffman Scholarship from then Amsouth Bank. I should have stayed at Tuskegee, but unfortunately, my esteem level had already began a decline that has often blocked my determination to succeed. I left Anniston High Class of 90 with hopes and dreams. I left with what I believed were attainable goals for success. It's 20 years later, I am still trying to believe in myself enough to find my path. Having my son, has forced me to look, really look at my life and confront these demons that seek to keep me oppressed. However, I serve notice that my God is still alive and on the throne. You blocked me, but you won't stop me my path is still leading to my destiny and that is success just knowing I won't quit or let go until God blesses my soul physically, spiritually, and materially. All is well in Jesus name. I declare and decree that blessings belong to us! Anniston High Class of 90 I love you and world be encourarged to pray daily. Pray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment