Brickwall Radio has Blasted

Sunday's show was amazing! I am in awe of God's greatness! Loving me some my God!!! Grateful for all my guests and listeners. God cover and keep them! Propel them into greatness!Favor reign in their lives! Amen! If you missed it go to www.blogtalkradio.com/brickwallradio. Actress Meagan Tandy, Designer Lameka Weeks of HeightGoddes.com, Andre Baxter of Christine Designs by Andre Millinery, Craig Adams of Adams Int'l House of Fashion, and Stellar Nominated Jai Reed were wonderful guests. Will post their links

Don't rely on what you see and what you hear, EVER! Why? Because these things are temporal for your everlasting life! You must put your everything in God for your every outcome! YES, EVERYTHING! I know for myself that its easier said than done, but please do so! That's my prayer for you today to put your TRUST in God! Be Encouraged world!

About Me

My photo
Surviving and growing stronger. Encouraged and determined to be an ENCOURAGER. I needed to share my heart so hear I am praying that at least 1 person is blessed so it will not be in vain.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Family: 7-year-old shot by police was asleep

Family: 7-year-old shot by police was asleep

OMG, this is UNBELIEVABLE!!! Why are our babies dying for the stupidity of adults? Miss Aiyana was asleep in her home where she was suppose to be safe. Then killed while police were searching for a killer in her apartment complex. We must pray, its mandatory! Pray for this family and their community who are trying to comprehend this tragedy. My heart breaks for them. The pain is unimaginable. Pray for the sick individuals who lack self respect, restraint, morals, discipline, dreams, aspirations, joy. Pray for their minds the addictions, the greed, evil, the stubbornness, the self-centered. The world is in turmoil and God is not pleased, neither am I!!! So, pray for our world! Be encouraged to pray daily! Are you pleased with our ways? If not, then you should be praying daily! When you say that is a shame, say a prayer don't stop with the comment, pray!!! Especially, for this grieving family. Little Miss Aiyana may God keep you with the angels! Be encouraged in a dim lit world!

No comments:

Post a Comment