Brickwall Radio has Blasted

Sunday's show was amazing! I am in awe of God's greatness! Loving me some my God!!! Grateful for all my guests and listeners. God cover and keep them! Propel them into greatness!Favor reign in their lives! Amen! If you missed it go to www.blogtalkradio.com/brickwallradio. Actress Meagan Tandy, Designer Lameka Weeks of HeightGoddes.com, Andre Baxter of Christine Designs by Andre Millinery, Craig Adams of Adams Int'l House of Fashion, and Stellar Nominated Jai Reed were wonderful guests. Will post their links

Don't rely on what you see and what you hear, EVER! Why? Because these things are temporal for your everlasting life! You must put your everything in God for your every outcome! YES, EVERYTHING! I know for myself that its easier said than done, but please do so! That's my prayer for you today to put your TRUST in God! Be Encouraged world!

About Me

My photo
Surviving and growing stronger. Encouraged and determined to be an ENCOURAGER. I needed to share my heart so hear I am praying that at least 1 person is blessed so it will not be in vain.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Prayer Bank is Up and Running

Do you ever desire prayer, but don't know who to call? Or you don't want to be a bother? Well, Prayer Bank knows the feeling and now we have a site just for you! Prayer Bank is my baby where we can go to leave a prayer request we call prayer deposit and then others leave prayers and you can do a prayer withdrawal anytime you need. The prayers are their to agree with you, uplift you, intercede, and strengthen. You are not alone, we will make every effort to meet your need for prayer. So, please don't hesitate to bookmark the site and use it. Pass the info on to others! Why? Because, I want everyone to be Encouraged to Pray Daily! There is someone, somewhere, praying for you! Prayer Bank "where you deposit needs and withdraw power through prayer! Love you and be encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment